Sunday 19 December 2010

CAFE TERRA


So I had just landed in Bangalore one early morning and I had always been wanting to go some place for a nice English Breakfast. And looks like that finally happened! :)
The Menu




I had ordered an English Breakfast which consisted of Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Pork/Chicken Sausages, baked beans, grilled tomatoes and potatoes. With the combo, I went for a cappuccino to along with it! And was I delighted to see it all in Black crockery! I'm a total fan of all things Black! :)
 
 



 The cappuccino was lovely. And so was the English Breakfast.. But I must say, the Ham Basket was more 'ME' (minus the white crockery,of course), so I conveniently exchanged plates after they arrived! ;D


The Ham Basket:

Ham with mushroom and onions, bulls eye, toast, grilled potatoes and tomatoes.



Well, overall, the menu sounded absolutely inviting but the place was just average. Quite small but the service was good. I would definitely wana try the pastas, waffles, muffins, sandwiches and crepes from here someday! they have quite a variety :)

Oh, and if you want to spend a cozy evening, you can unwind here with their snacks and a comic/magazine in hand! They have some good stuff lined on their bookshelf!


On a scale of 5, I would give:

Ambience: 2.5
Service: 4
Food: 4.5 
Money's worth: 4

Price Range: 500 (Meal for 2)

ADDRESS:
V3 Trinity, 
1020 1st Floor, 80 ft. Road, 
1st Block, Koramangala, Bangalore

11 comments:

  1. 4.5? That good ha! And the pics have come out lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx and Yeah, the menu sounded really good! I'd like to visit the place for lunch another time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog..
    thefood looks yummy. but the price. who would want to spend 500 bucks on breakfast, with the recession and cost cutting?
    cant we prepare a similar one at home with lesser cost?

    ReplyDelete
  4. and one more thing.. wat is that flowers running around in ur blog. its very distracting. n u have snow flakes too. all thse kinda take attention off frm ur really good food pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liliya send me your blog. I don't look like a foodie but trust me..I love Food!!! :D

    Following the Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @runawaybride: Thx for the compliments and for following! :) well,lunch/dinner wud probably be within 500 with drinks (aka non alcoholic) and all.. but breakfast was like 300-ish.. Well, I guess you could have it at the comfort of your house for a lot lesser! But that's almost always the case with dining outside right? :) On my blog, I would be reviewing quite some restaurants in the coming days..
    n as for the flowers, I have removed it, but kept the snowflakes and the Christmas icons.. It will be here till the New Year sets in! Just wanted to create the right mood for the festive season,u know! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @The Concept Devil: Thx for following! :) I absolutely LOVE your art! It is truly wonderful! :)
    Haha, well most skinny guys are with you on that one.. They just never put on weight even when they practically gorge on food! So, yeah lucky bums, all of ya! I had to spend to eat and now, to lose weight! :/
    Well, I will be featuring quite some restaurants on this blog, so stay tuned. Actually,It was Lilia who'd suggested I review food and restaurants since I seemed so passionate about it! :)

    P.S: U guys look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. u have awesome pictures.. i went for brunch to cafe terra n was most disappointed with the food.. but i agree that the ham basket was the only saving grace of my meal ...

    drool-eat-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, that's sad! :/ Yeah, the ham basket was good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete