Wednesday 5 January 2011

And... I'm Back!! :)

Yay.. I'm back to blogging after celebrating a wonderful Christmas and New
Year with my family and relatives.. 


Never came online since the 23rd..
I guess that's pretty obvious considering you are just meeting one
side of your family that you haven't met in 14 years :) Well, needless
to say, we all bonded very well and had a gala time.. Now that they
have left back to Canada, I'm back to being my busy self in my
online world that now mainly consists of surfing and blogging..
Facebooking has come to a total halt.. Begun driving in my new car.. :)
And just finished my first day at the gym.. Pretty cool, I must say..
Saunas, massages and a personal trainer.. Hoping to reach my target by
the end of 3 months.. Wish me luck! :)
Watched The Tourist at the multiplex in the last couple of days besides a number of horror movies at home.. Johnny Depp was pretty hot,as always..
For a change, I thought Angelina to be very pretty in this movie..
(her thick lips didnt quite show..Lol, but if theres one tin I cant stand, its thick lips) well,I would rate the movie as
7.5 out of 10.. 

Acting was very good.. Story line was alright.. There were
instances which evoked laughter,and yes, there was the suspense factor too, so all in
all, a good movie.. Cant say amazing, but yes, pretty good :)  


2 comments:

  1. YOU GOT A NEW CAR!--WHAAAAAAT?!!!! you never told me!! details NOWWWW womaaaan

    How's the gymming going? I can't wait to see the new you :D you'll only look more gorgeous than you do already :)

    Who came down from Canada? Keep me updated on the weight loss!! I'm expecting you to be my inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so its an ALTO, the car! Its comfy and just the right size for me! :D Boy, does it suck to drive in Mlore or what! :|
    Well, its just been like 2 weeks since I started gymmin.. Why dont I let u know it goes by the end of 3 months? :) Till then, lets just not bring this up, shall v? :P (Atleast not over here :P)
    Well, my mom's sisters' family came down and it was SO lovely to have them over at our place after SO many years! :) I hope to go visit them in Canada sometime too! :) Aw, ank, v shud totally meet soon too!

    ReplyDelete