Tuesday 7 December 2010

Blogs taking over my life!

My So-called De-addiction phase is turning out to be just a replacement for yet another addiction that's been lurking around! Yes, its gone from Facebook to BLOGS!!!! :|

I just don't get it. I keep hopping from one addiction to another..Geez!


I spent ALL day today browsing one blog to another and ended up reading several blogs back to back. Some of them are really good! Got all the ingredients that make for a good read. Humor, catchy topics, pretty cool gadgets to go along with, too. One could perhaps go through the 'Blogs I Follow' list in the About Me section of my blog. This, solely meant for people who have nothing worthwhile to do than reading blogs :P

Well,if most of my addiction just stems from not being able to control what I do online, I guess I'll just have to put THAT on hold since it looks like that's the root cause, in the first place! I've just been targetting the wrong stuff :/ I AM going to ensure that I DON'T come online, atleast till the 10th, when the next exam gets done with! Oh, and the last one really sucked! :| All the more reason to get off the internet for a while..!
So Sayonara, folks! See ya on the 10th if I manage to keep a check on my temptation.. Else I'll be back sooner than expected! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Noooo! Don't do this to me Shannu!!! 1st FB, n now this..! Don' go! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. Its jus for 3 days or so! Ll b back soon.. Jus tat i wont b online over d laptop.. I will check it from my cell coz its just too much to resist :P hehe.. Anyhow,will keep in touch over gmail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, join the blog "photosphera" gladly reciprocated.

    A hug, dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u kno shannu runnin away is not a way out..u hv to learn to stike a balance honie!!!
    i luv u riting..so dont u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww naz..yeah,i realise that.. I will definitely try and create a balance now on! :)

    ReplyDelete