Wednesday 1 December 2010

Morning Walk!

Yet another day begins and I wake in time to head to the park for my daily dose of morning walk.. So peaceful, breathing in the fresh air, listening to music and to just keep walking! Brisk walk,that is! Not so much of a crowd at the time I go. So while I was hooked on to the music, lost in thought, unaware of the world around me; a man in his mid-thirties or so, interrogates me out of nowhere! VERY unpleasant encounter! At first, I thought it was just another fellow-jogger making small talk TILL...he asked me for my phone number after getting away with my biodata. :| (I wana kick myself for having given it out!). Now I know what to do the next time ANY stranger asks anything at all! :|
Anyhow, forgetting the 'unpleasantries', I wait for tomorrow which would begin with another walk and hopefully, end with another blog entry..

So I took my cam out one day and thought I'd take some pics of the view. Here they are:

The circular track where I walk:






Park interiors..

 




Something similar to grass blades..



Just another point in the park...





Some very beautiful birds (mynahs) visit this part of the park and I was hoping to capture some pics of them, but unfortunately, due to a picnic in the park and a LOT of kids around,they stayed away :/




The trees outside..





A view from top:




A tree I kinda like (If anyone knows the name,I'd love to know)


10 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. Shannu! Finally u gonna have some good company in Mangalore! :P
    Btw, the park looks great!
    I thought your aunt accompanies you for the walks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention, that palm tree i suppose is the 'senegal palm'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! I do go with my aunt...But shez too fast for me 2 keep pace with! :/ Hence the encounter with the creep! :|
    Oh, n thx 4 d name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your aunt is faster than you?! :-/
    by any chance, are you older than your aunt? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny,San! :| ok,hwz about just saying tat..she's just more fit than me! :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe think I'll start goin for walks too..and if someone asks for my bio data will ask if they know of a suitable job..could prove useful for me:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Sharon. Learn Karate and deal with such persons appropriately. Do not let your numbers slip by like that hereafterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi.. Well, yeah, I have realised it the hard way..And no, I didn't reveal my number when he asked, but I did succumb to the interrogation with personal details unfortunately..My aunt was around and the minute he saw me getting someone, he took off! I never saw him again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude totally been there! But it's okay, you live and you learn :) next time, give them the loser hotline lol.

    I hope you're keeping up with the walks!!

    ReplyDelete